Taking part in the Milano Jewelry Week means showing to international experts your creations, taking advantage of this showcase to improve your international visibility, expanding your commercial network and valorising your brand image.
The Open Call is open to:
– Jewelry designers
– Contemporary Jewelry Galleries
– Jewelry academies
– Experts and buyers
– Artists collectives
The curatorial team will help you find the most suitable space to highlight your works, selecting among individual or collective shows.
- Individual show: through the personal exhibition you have the chance to show your works in a space entirely dedicated to you, making one or more collection stand out. The individual space is perfect for those galleries and concept stores willing to show to an international audience their own artists and works.
- Collective show: in a collective exhibition you have the chance to show off your unique pieces, pieces that reflects your creativity, together with other international artists.
Being selected by the Milano Jewelry Week means:
– Exhibiting your creations in a historical location in the city centre during the first edition of the Milano Jewelry Week
– Seeing your works published on prestigious magazines and web portals. Prodes Italia has a press review of over 250 Italian and international articles, just in 2019
– Receiving advertising on the social media of the Milano Jewelry Week.
How to take part
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org through WETRANSFER attaching:
– A Text Document containing: biography, website, e-mail address, telephone number, indication of preference between a personal or collective exhibition and all information on the submitted creations: (ex: materials, techniques, etc.);
– Photos of the creations that you want to submit, possibly still life or taken in a professional shooting